Digital First, Viral Lead and Audience Focused. We Are StudioB
An award-winning, one-stop-hub for Social Media Production and Visual Effects.
As a team, we thrive to deliver world class, digital-first content that captivates audiences around the world.
About the role:
We’re excited to start a new exciting longform YouTube channel that brings together filmmaking, VFX, technical craft, creativity and general tomfoolery. Types of videos could include ridiculous, wacky filmmaking challenges (i.e. making a short-film using the reversing camera of a car, or the Barbie Camera Doll), recreating or transforming existing popular trailers for upcoming films, practical vs. VFX challenges.
You would be involved in producing, filming and editing these longform videos alongside the rest of the StudioB team. You would help out brainstorming ideas, writing out a script (if necessary), planning out the shoots, filming everything and editing it all together. Of course, you wouldn’t be doing this all on your own, as different members of the team would help fill the gaps, but you would be the driving force/there from beginning to end/overseeing the whole process.
- Conceptualise, film & edit longform StudioB videos alongside the rest of the StudioB team
- Be involved in the brainstorming and writing process for longform videos
- Help producing and planning the shoots and securing props & locations
- Capture interviews, pieces-to-camera, B-roll on StudioB shoots
- Ingest, organise and edit the footage
- Be a self-shooter, have knowledge of DSLRs, Blackmagic, 360 Cameras, lighting, etc.
- Be proficient in Premiere or Resolve.
- Have some knowledge of After Effects.
- Take initiative, be reactive, creative, have a good sense of narrative/story.